Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Springboard camera background

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Springboard camera background
    Sorry if I posted this in wrong section but this is my first post in this section.

Ok so my idea is that there is a tweak/theme that lets your theme be what you currently are seeing on your camera

Example:

Your pointing your iPhone to lets say a couch, so then the SB theme will be the couch I would so love it, maybe there would be a toggle for it to also work in the lockscreen, disable/enable by e.g touching status bar (via activator)

So basically to skip all this, what your camera is seeing that is your theme. Kinda like a video theme if you think about it.

***EDIT***: Oh and also I think it should work for Text Messaging, E-mailing etc. So that if we are walking we don't bump into people ;D

It is kinda like the app on the app store textnwalk but that app only worked for certain things such as messaging app only.
    Last edited by robben10; 2010-06-01 at 03:28 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Interesting idea but i guess it would drain your battery like crazy, not to mention how much it would slow down all the other processes on the iphone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Ya but it would be good to have a quick one tap to turn it off if you want cuz maybe i will only use it when im walking outside and txt messaging.