Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Grip implemented Quick Reply

Default Grip implemented Quick Reply - half done but abandoned
    so i installed Grip yesterday as well with the SMS app settings extension and i had an idea that there could be an implementation of a Quick Reply into grip.
    i made a mock-up to show what it would look like

there wont be any conversation bubbles, just the received text notification that Grip gives you. When the top half of the notification box is tapped on (the message icon and person details) the keyboard will slide in from the bottom of the screen. when you send the message, the keyboard will slide back down and the notification box will disappear.

if the received message is long Grip already has an inbuilt function to scroll through the writing in the notification box

currently when you press the top half of the notification box, Grip will open the SMS app

this project has already been started over a year ago but its been abandoned by the looks of it.. the existing source code is still there so half your work is done to anyone that wants to finish it up
    iphone-quickreply - Project Hosting on Google Code

from the guys twitter who did the half finished project above
    Twitter / Gaurav Khanna: @antonioj I made the SMS e ...

I made the SMS extension for that 2 months back, only the trigger needs to be changed to invoke quickreply, ill get api to kenny
    Last edited by lfc_; 2010-05-23 at 08:13 AM.

no one?