Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Where is sb rotator!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

do u have stacks

Quote Originally Posted by DL944812627 View Post
    Whenever I try to download it, I get an error with the repo. Anyone else having problems?
    same happend with me
    the error i was getting was because i moded the cydia file that took away the adds
    after i restored the original file i could buy the app like normal with no errors

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iNeo For This Useful Post:

DL944812627 (2010-03-30)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Unistall stacks that app sucks it is very unsafe! SBROTATOR IS AWSOME!!!!!!! PPL go get it now! I love it its the best thing I have ever done to my ipod...thanks everybody for the news! Sorry ADMINS I did not know this was not the right forum....
    I've used stacks for a long time and they never crashed. They're very useful and have been tested a lot more than sbrotator. Think before placing the blame.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Sometimes apps don't play nice together. It may not be an issue with either but when they both are installed they conflict with each other. So it is down to a choice of having one or the other for now till they resolve it.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

No stacks, it wouldn't work without any themes either.

****'s broke
    Last edited by mj0528; 2010-03-31 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

install shrink

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Tried it, **** is still broke

I had a 5 icon dock and the standard 4x4 lay out. this caused my phone to crash into safe mode. I removed one icon from the dock and it hasn't crashed yet.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pizentu For This Useful Post:

Garryander (2010-07-09)

As soon as the update is available it will come up in cydia in your changes section if you still have it installed. If you uninstalled you can just look for it in the changes section daily it should be out by wed of this week! It has all sorts of updates fixes and new features such as rotation lock according to the dev on twitter!

ooopppss here is the link if you wanna stay in touch with all the goodies about SBRotator Elias Limneos (limneos) on Twitter

I need help myself. Has anybody had any succsess with the landscape image. The dev said use this LockBackground-Wide.jpg and place it ssh into User/Libary which I have and also removed his nowide.jpg file in the SBRotater folder as well I am lost and have gotten no responce from the dev due to he is really bussy with the fixes and updates that the pic is the least on his mind Iam sure! Please HELP ME!!! Iam a determined person and when I caint figure things out Ill stare at this computer and ipod for weeks until I do! Thanks PPL
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-04-06 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default But mine does that already
    My sbrotator already locks the orientation. What are you talking about? I have no bugs at all with sbrotator, and I have no bugs either with 5 icon dock.

Open cydia, click search on bottom right, rearch for "rotat" without quotation marks, and you'll find the toggle for it. You will NOT find it if you click on 'categories' and go down to the sbsettings toggles. It's not in there, you have to search for it. And make sure you DO NOT put the letter 'e' at the end of 'rotat' or it won't come up. I've seen NO paid version for this. I even jailbroke my friend's iPhone, gave him everything I have, and there was no paid version of it.
    Last edited by GeoffreyS; 2010-04-06 at 09:32 AM.

It souldnt lock the orientation alone! I talked with the dev several times and this was not a feature until the new update which is not even out yet, so WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! I do not speak unless I know what I am saying and have real support to back it up wheres yours? If you have looked at the net everybody is having bugs with there SBRotator app! Not me personally, but many others so I try to reply and help for the simple fact I like this DEV and he worked real hard to get this out and people are just shitting on him! I have searched for "rotat" with no luck! Iam not sure where your getting your info or resources but I nor others seem to be in the same boat!

I was simply looking for how to rotate the background image on the springboard! The dev said place LockBackground-Wide.jpg into Var/User/Libary but I have no luck with that either! Please help and do not respond to me unless you are helping, dont bother with trying to insult me with silly stuff, cause I will make you look foolish!

Default um, hello!
    "I was simply looking for how to rotate the background image on the springboard!"

Um, yah, the package that rotates the SPRINGBOARD is completely different from SBrotator! SBrotator only works with apps that use rotation orientation such as safari. I simply turn to landscape mode, lock the rotator in sbsettings, and it stays in landscape so I can read while lieing in bed.

The package that rotates the ENTIRE springboard is called something else that I really don't care about because it sounds real buggy. Even in cydia, the description of the package says it's buggy or something to that extent. Why would one need the entire springboard rotated anyway? It's not an iPad and it's of no use.

Sorry I didn't contribute whatsoever, but sbrotator does not work on the springboard, it only works with individual apps.
    Last edited by GeoffreyS; 2010-04-07 at 09:09 PM.

well um I got the names of the apps mixed up and I'm sorry so yah. But rotator inhibitor works good with safari and all my apple apps (only cydia apps I have are winterboard, backgrounder, categories, and sbsettings, with the UAfaker, autolock and rotation toggles.

And yes, SBrotator (God I never even noticed the name difference I just knew one was buggy and the other wasn't.) is on the bottom, unchecked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0078.jpg   -img_0079.jpg  
    Last edited by GeoffreyS; 2010-04-07 at 09:42 PM.

No SBRotator is for the SpringBoard just go here for proof and full info

Elias Limneos (limneos) on Twitter

I already know that. I admitted it in my last post. I apologize for not making any contribution to this thread. I will no longer reply to this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12