Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: highly requested! calendar mod / add on / app

Lightbulb highly requested! calendar mod / add on / app
    Hi,

I'm working in a branch where a calendar is very important. And I collected important requests from people I know. The best would be to take the look/overview from the usual iphone calendar app. Google-calendar sync support is also very important! or just do a modification for the standart iphone calendar-this would be the best, cause the many options where already integrated.

Requested:

Month View - MOST IMPORTANT ONE:
    Colored dots on the day itself for each calendar. See example here
    It's importand for people to know at once which day is blocked by which calendar.

Week view:
    In landscape. Monday till Sunday like here for exmaple. Maybe this could be more complicated to code. A simple week overview would be enough.

Annual view:
    See the year in landscape. Select a calendar. You'll see a colored dot on every appointment.

It can't pay you for that, but I'm shure the app will pay itself you'll sell it for a few cents/dollar.
    So guys, how complicated would it be making a cydia modification for the iphone calendar, or building an app?
    Last edited by frag84; 2010-03-30 at 07:28 PM.

well i think it would actually be easier to make a new app altogether. That way you can put whatever you want in it. Ill look into it and ask around for you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicholas Knight For This Useful Post:

frag84 (2010-03-30)

That would be soooo great!

So how do I stay up to date about this future app? Is there a way I can help/support besides the coding?