Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: mod the photo app!

Default mod the photo app!
    I am sick of having to sync the freaking photo's and having 300 plus picks on in the camera roll folder! I want to be able to make folders or orginize the pictures right from the photo app. And why when you take a "video" with the iPhone 3gs do you have to go to "photos" to view it? I mean yeah its convenient right there next to your pics just thought that it was kinda retarded.. idk what are some of your thoughts?

Thanks

well...you can just use iPhoto to make folders and take ur camera roll and organize them into folders so you wont have to worry bout ur camera roll being so huge

Thanks

if your on windows usually you can go to the photo tab in iTunes and select sync photos and point it to a directory you use

i use Dan>Photos>iPhone Photos

then i use ifunbox to grab photos off the phone and sort them into folders in iPhone Photos, then delete them off the device and sync with iTunes
    If I've helped you remember to say

ok I have an idea do you mind having an app out side of the photo app that will make new folders?

Thanks
    In iTunes I don't evean have a photo tab!!! iTunes 9.1 new what's up?

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    well...you can just use iPhoto to make folders and take ur camera roll and organize them into folders so you wont have to worry bout ur camera roll being so huge
    I cant find iPhoto, and I would like this feature too so that when you are in the photo app, there should be a button to create a new folder, then you can start moving your photos around to the different folders,
    and if there was a way to save videos from a 3GS in to a folder you specify, that would be cool too.

i agree

photo/video management is stupid

I just SSH

i dont take a lot of photos/videos etc.

but yeah very dumb.