Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: lost lock,unlock n keybord sounds...after adding ringtones

Default lost lock,unlock n keybord sounds...after adding ringtones
    heyy plz help me,

i have 1.1.3, i had instaled open ssh, bds subsystem, ifinder,services to connect to my pc.
    on pc i used both ibrikr n iphone pc suit 1.0.3
    i also installed ziphone ibrikr fix on my phone to connect to pc suit n ibrikr..
    after adding some custome ringtones n some wallpapers using pc suit i lost my keybord n lock unlock sounds........................i restart it but nothing happned........ploz help wat to do now....how can i get them back........everything is fine on my phone except these sounds..........should i uninstall ziphone ibrikr fix or something else?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by aniketsharma9865 View Post
    heyy plz help me,

i have 1.1.3, i had instaled open ssh, bds subsystem, ifinder,services to connect to my pc.
    on pc i used both ibrikr n iphone pc suit 1.0.3
    i also installed ziphone ibrikr fix on my phone to connect to pc suit n ibrikr..
    after adding some custome ringtones n some wallpapers using pc suit i lost my keybord n lock unlock sounds........................i restart it but nothing happned........ploz help wat to do now....how can i get them back........everything is fine on my phone except these sounds..........should i uninstall ziphone ibrikr fix or something else?????????????
    i had the same problem...i think what i did was just reset my phone and it came back on. for the ringtones though u need to add the to the ringers folder on winscp instead of doing the old fashioned change the mp4 to a mpr those will not play on the new software