Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Changing Icons

Default Changing Icons
    Can anyone tell me please how to change the original Icons on my iphone , i have seen lots of good ones out there, but I dont know how to do it, I have tried the site Hackthatphone but got lost doing it, is there any simple instructions how to do it. How do I find the icons on my phone using fugu. and seeing which icons I want to replace.
    I aslo having problems downloading items for my phone on to my mac it keeps asking for an application to open them with I dont know which one im suppose to open it with, all help will be greatful for probably the most non tech guy out there on this planet, maybe the universe

regards Tony

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

I guess my first question would be, is your phone jailbroken?

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElGriton's Avatar
    Come the Apocalypse I shall be Omnipresent
    Thanks

Here's where I learned to jailbreak my phone. iClarified - Tutorials - iPhone. Go forth Grasshoppa and learn. Return to us when you have accomplished this and I shall complete your training. WITH YOUR ADDED STRENGTH THE ARMY OF THE DARK SIDE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE AH HA HA HA HA!!! Oh wait, that's a different forum. Just go read what's on that page and come back if you have more questions.
    Last edited by ElGriton; 2009-06-14 at 04:04 AM.
    If you're requesting icons PLEASE include the original and the correct spelling. It makes our job 10X easier. Thank you.
    If you we've helped you hit the thanks button. it makes us giggle.

Thanks for replying the answer is YES my phone is jailbroken, just cant see any threads how to do it,

iPhone? More like MyPhone ElGriton's Avatar
    Come the Apocalypse I shall be Omnipresent
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronin852 View Post
    Thanks for replying the answer is YES my phone is jailbroken, just cant see any threads how to do it,
    Open the app called Cydia. Tap Search, in the search box type Orbz or Glass Orb (these are good looking fully iconed themes) tap the one you want then tap install then tap confirm. Cydia will download and install the theme and give you a button to tap to return to cydia. Once this is done hit your Home button, your phone will respring with the new theme active. If you just want to change a few icons, that's much more involved then theming and I can't type all that from my phone.
    If you're requesting icons PLEASE include the original and the correct spelling. It makes our job 10X easier. Thank you.
    If you we've helped you hit the thanks button. it makes us giggle.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just change the Icons trough WINscp.

Search for "icon winscp" and you will find what youre looking for.