Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone TI-89 Emulator

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default iPhone TI-89 Emulator
    I'm sure this would benefit many people. It sounds simple but I know that it's hard.

Basically I'm asking if there are any iPhone developers who would be able to compile a TI-89 Emulator for the iPhone!

i would be very interested in this app!!

im sure theres a pc version floating about somewhere

i requested that awhile back, but no one ever responded. actually i requested even a ti-83. I actually have the pc version as well that i was willing to send to anyone willing to tackle it. Im in college and i ALWAYS forget my calc for my calculus classes. it would be so nice to have any type of graphing calculator. Im trying to learn some stuff about porting and writing programs for iphone and its on the top of my list when i learn enough.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    bump? anyone?

Default Ditto
    I would LOVE this application. TI 89s are ~$150 still, and there is no calculator application (or physical) on the market that's able to solve or do derivatives and other complex functions like the TI89.

Will have babies with anyone who makes this app. Would definitely pay $20 for it. And I'm poor and cheap, so that's a lot.

Uh... Yeah, bump.

SpaceTime 3.0 - iPhone

not exactly an emulator but it does just about everything an 89 does and more.