Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sliding Dock Icons

Default Sliding Dock Icons
    Is it possible or is it all ready out there? Searching for around an hour and found Dock 2.0 which lets you scroll through all icons but this is not what i need.

I mean for example, when page 2 is selected a whole set of new dock icons can be used, enabling 30 icons on each page when using 5 row and 5 columns.

Themes that could be generated with this capability would be even more awesome than they currently are.

not done yet... i always thought that would be cool though... maybe soon now that per page wallpapers are out

I dont think thats possible if so it would involve springjumps

^^^ not possible and hasn't been done are two different things. i am sure that it will happen soon, now that we can differentiate between pages it only involves killing the dock. besides when you use winterboard you use a completely different icon arrangement system so it shouldn't be too hard to patch in

I would like to see something like Dock 2.0, but in true cover flow style, not just in looks but in movement too, that would be cool...

heh that would be pretty cool

there was a fake video on youtube of that sort of concept, try searching dockflow

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    ^^^ not possible and hasn't been done are two different things. i am sure that it will happen soon, now that we can differentiate between pages it only involves killing the dock. besides when you use winterboard you use a completely different icon arrangement system so it shouldn't be too hard to patch in
    I had a look into using the mobilesubstrate that is used in fiveirows and fivecolumns, I only have the v2 sdk and have had no luck so far. Will keep looking.

The other option I thought of was if springjumps can be made to jump to the next or previous page, I already managed to get it to have multiple jumps to the same page, but couldn't get it to jump to next page.