Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What about slider pics?

Thanks

Default What about slider pics?
    Well, like cute animated pictures, or like maybe sayings in like cute fonts? You know instead of the same boring sliders, in just colors or whatever, it would be cool to be able to have just like a text word, or a cute picture of cartoons or something like that, to unlock the phone maybe? I know that in customize there is a spot for putting text to unlock, or answer calls and so forth, but, I mean, instead of the color slider itself?? Anyway, I thought that would be waay cuute!
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Magnum's Avatar
    Thanks

theres plenty of difforent sliders for download to load to your customize...you can do it yourself...take whatever picture you want...make it the appropriate size(check the current size for that) and add it to installer...you can put whatever you want...

Thanks

Really? Hmm.. guess I'm not looking in the right place, I only have the Cheema pack, ipuff, and the designer in my customize, and I want some cuter ones. I mean these are nice, but, I was thinking different ones with little cartoons or something?? Yeah! What you mention, is probably for you people who are really good with computers, cuz I don't know how to do that, I mean what you mentioned, about sizing them and putting them on installer, I'd hate to mess something up, and with my luck, I would! hehehe But thanks anyways!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Magnum's Avatar
    Thanks

lol open up paint....open up the picture....size it down to fit on the phone...put it in customize...use it llol...its not hard...lol silly

Thanks

K, i'm in paint, and got the picture I want on there, now how do I know how small to size it as to fit on phone?? Plus after I size it, where exactly on iphonebrowser do I go? Sorry, still trying to learn all this stuff.
    But, thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey, the image size is 71 x 47 and go in /var/root/Library/Customize/ MainSliderImages,PowerSliderImages, and CallSliderImages in the Designer folder or any folder in those and use customize to change them. also since you don`t ssh and use iphonebrowser, if you want set this up: http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24551 it works really fast for usb transfer. also look in installer for the customize themes. they have a bunch of slider images in those packs. hope this helps.