Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blocked/Unkown Caller App

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm waiting too for a CALL FILTER application... I hope it will be released soon
    Thanx

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Might work for now...
    Someone on these forums posted about grandcentral.com by google as a good use to block unwanted calls and much more. I was able to score an invite and get in - so now I can invite 10 more people.....works great not to mention you get another phone number! Email me at [email protected] - no worries - it's a junk email account so it can get spammed by any jerks and I won't care - but I'll check for people who want invites....

grandcentral looks great, wonder if i can get an invite.....sent you a email already,

God I would kill for something like this. I have a crazy person calling me from China - rings at all hours. I have ignored her calls (silent ringtone) but she leaves messages and will completely fill my voicemail box inside a 24 hour period - there is no point in deleting the messages, because she just fills it up again. I'd pay for something like this!

iPhone? More like MyPhone doogee's Avatar
    Thanks

very good idea.

I would support an app like this, I have been needing it for quite some time, and have seen it in action on a blackberry. Basically a blacklist of phone numbers that get ignored, sent to voicemail if they call. It would be very useful to the whole iphone community.

I love how grand central actually plays the message of number being disconnected, unlike PYSL AND iBlacklist. I wish i knew how to program. Be glad when someone actually does make a working app that performs with the options listed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12