Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ireal sms...registered/cracked...???

Default ireal sms...registered/cracked...???
    hi all,

i've already installed ireal sms trial latest version from irealsms through cydia....(that time i had internet on my iphone)...

now trial period is finished, i haven't paypal account or visa card fro purchase...and i dont want to purchase...i wana use registered irealsms software....

now i wana remove that version and install cracked or registered version....can i have ireal sms registered/cracked from u guys...?

if yes....then can i install that one via iphone browser...can i give permission to folders from iphone browser....plz guide...

if not then from where i can get cracked/registered version...and which iphone browser or PC software is good for installing applications,softwares,themes etc....

plz dont ignore....i cant get net connection from my service provider right now.....

This is my first post in this forum.....hope soon i will get good suggestions.....

Thanx for the time.......

We do not talk about cracked apps here. We do not help users with cracks, warez, or piracy.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoNightmareX For This Useful Post:

sannwal (2009-04-18)

Duffas. Hi I'm interested in robbing and I want to know if anyone here will help me steal stuff? Hey thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by buffaloirish View Post
    Duffas. Hi I'm interested in robbing and I want to know if anyone here will help me steal stuff? Hey thanks again.
    FAIL ^^ this is the quickest way to get banned...

Thread closed