Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: inverted screen 180 degrees

Default inverted screen 180 degrees
    just wondering if anyone has seen or can make an app which will invert the main screen 180 degree (flip it over). as we all know, the home button is located on the bottom and the headphone jack is is on the top next to the standby mode. but i find the headphone jack position sometimes annoying when using the phone/ipod.

i dont know about you, but i listen to my iphone (ipod) all day when im working and i use the stock headphones. but for me, its a PITA to have the headphone jack on the top while texting, dailing numbers or accessing anyting in the phone. wouldnt it be nice if the headphone jack was on the bottom while using the phone but redesigning the location of the headphone jack is nearly impossible, how about creating an app which will invert the screen 180degrees??

this way the phone jack/cord will be closer to your body when the phone is in use with your hands and with less tangling and easy access to put the phone back in your front pocket. an app which would invert the phone screen 180 degrees would be great.

what do you guys think? sometimes i feel like a dog with a tangled leash..

Hmmm, what happens when you get a phone call and the earpiece and speakers are in the wrong place

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Hmmm, what happens when you get a phone call and the earpiece and speakers are in the wrong place
    well if you have the oem headphone set on, isnt there a mic located on the push button (same as next song toggle button)? of course you would only invert it when you have the headset on

Apple 3.5mm Stereo Headset - Original (OEM) MA814LL
    Modeled after the acclaimed new Apple iPod Earphones, the iPhone Stereo Headset provide superior comfort, fit, and sound quality. The 3.5mm Stereo Headset also features a high performance microphone fitted with a windscreen for added clarity that is positioned inline on the cabling for the right earphone. The microphone capsule also serves as a Send/End button, for answering and ending of iPhone calls, and it even controls basic music playback.

Thanks

I really like this idea!

NO NO NO

i agree wit cpjr

camera would be blcokd by hand
    lock button on bottom ftw...
    upside down apple???
    i can go on...

Thanks

No like when you flip it like album flow...
    Ipod touch 2g
    Jailbroken
    Modded
    Best thing ever!