Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Bright future of iPhone Apps, Please Read

Default The Bright future of iPhone Apps, Please Read
    Hey developers, hackers, and fans. I would like to open a thread to bring forth a good plan.

Point 1: Even though the SDK limits the apps we can use, who ever said we need to publish them to AppStore? Hello, anyone there? We have an already made "homebrew" AppStore called Installer. Um, yeah. Why shouldn't we post our SDK-made applications onto Installer?

Point 2: Instead of being discouraged by Apple's program limitations, we should utilize Cocoa Touch to the best of our abilities. With the new Dev-Team "Pwn" coming out, our firmwares can be easily "modified" to better support custom made apps that bypass the limitations.

With these two points, I leave you for today to soak in the idea. Hopefully, I will be back tomorrow to add forth some more points. Hopefully by then, I will have some replies

Cheers
    vfdecrypt -i 022-3602-17.dmg -o decrypted.img -k f45de7637a62b200950e550f4144696d7ff3dc5f0b19c8efdf 194c88f3bc2fa808fea3b3

well how do we know that apple won't patch everything in 2.0 there is so much documentation on how our mods work and the iPwnd site goes into so much detain on how they did it.

Default true
    true we are kind of breaking of from apple and making our own firmwares with that in mind we really have no limitations on our future of apps if we keep going down pwns path.

Thanks

well i would hope this is going to happen anyway.

i would also expect all the good apple store apps, if not all the apple store apps to be avilable through installer/cydia aswell quickly and easily.

im just looking forward to downloading spore through installer hahahaha