Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TV Guide Listings?

Default TV Guide Listings?
    I have been toying around with the idea that the one thing that I would want for my iPhone would be a way to see what is on tv. I know you can just go to a few different sites and look it up...but that would be a pretty neat app I think.

I poked around yahoo's ui api a little but couldn't find anything that would allow me to do something like this.

I know there are a couple web app sites that let you add shows and keep track of them...but not the same as a quick check to see what is on a few channels.

Strangely enough, that was one of my favorite Newton apps in the old days... you paid to subscribe to it, and I did...

Couch Fire, maybe?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Try wireless.tvguide.com Not the prettiest, but it works.
    ~Dnizzle

For TV guides, I just have a bookmark to http://mobile.yourtime.com.au/tv (for Aussie TV. I'm sure there are plenty of sites for US TV).

For tracking shows, I use MockDock (as my 'homepage') with TV Forecast installed on it. A brilliant little site that lets you add shows and it then tells you when they're on next (complete with a little episode synopsis and link to TV.com). Also I find that it displays the day the show is on in your local time (for example, Prison Break may be on the 24th in the US, but it displays on my phone as the 25th (as I'm in Australia). Very handy
    Last edited by simonk83; 2007-09-24 at 01:29 AM.

ice Tv is free from app store and awwesome.