Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SMS Font Size

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default SMS Font Size
    Hello everyone! I'm using an iPhone 3G and this is my 2nd iPhone since the first gen iPhone. I really appreciate its interface and all the applications ready for download, but the only drawback I find on this phone is the ability to increase the size of the font in SMS. Unless you know something I don't know, this is the only thing I don't like about this phone. Everything else is perfect to me. So if there is an application that can do that, please share it with me or to us who have difficulty reading small fonts. If there's none yet, I would like to request all the 3rd party programmers to please create something like this, that can help people like me who are far sighted and has difficulty reading small fonts if not using a reading glasses.

Thanks in advance.

Felero

you can increase the font size with a custom font but then everything would be a little bigger.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How will I increase the font? How will I get this custom font? I really don't know. Please forgive my ignorance.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone knows any 3rd party application to increase the font size in iPhone's SMS?