Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: first aid youtube and mail on iphone 1.1.4

Default first aid youtube and mail on iphone 1.1.4
    gusy many people including me we have problems with you tube and email so we need a first aid to fix this problems on 1.1.4 firmware

please come on with the solution like 1.1.3

like youtube fix 1.1.4
    mail fix 1.1.4

i try everything but nothing work !!! come on with the fixes thanks iphone forums

iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Thanks

both applications work for me!

I know the mail function didnt work all i did was used squid and chmod it

try resetting all settings

Thanks
    To fix youtube problem with 1.1.4. go here:http://www.iphonehacks.com/2008/03/youtube-fix.html
    and follow the steps accordingly. It fixed mine for me. if have any questions i will check back.

my youtube n yahoo mail worked before KATE/caterpillar froze my touch screen. I had to use Ziphone to jailbreak it and start from scratch ( i didnt let my "backup" on itunes get "restored" back into my iphone)

anyhow, now that i have my fresh phone. Youtube n yahoo doesnt work. It says Yahoo acct verification failed. THe IMAP server "imap.apple.mail.yahoo.com" is not responding. Check your network connection and that you entered the correct information in the "incoming mail server" field...

err.. i didnt have to manually ENTER any information in the incoming mail server section.

help?