Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bloodsugar

My iPhone is a Part of Me mvveelen's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Bloodsugar
    Hi there.

As a diabetic I'm supposed to check my bloodsugar values regularely. In my case 3 times a day.
    No I've found some paid / free tools to keep track of your values and make nice graphics of them, but all these tools are too complicated and have way too much options in it.

I only want to enter the date, time and value and would like to make a graphic to see what is the average bloodsugar value.

Is there anyone who knows of such a tool or could help me to get / make it ?

I know there was someting called "bloodsugar" in Cydia, but I guess that was for the 1st generation iPhones....

Regards,

Marco

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

I DO NOT mean to sound like a smartass by saying this...
    That being said, have you tried just taking a notepad data and entering it into something like excel? That's what a friend of mine does. Just a thought
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

My iPhone is a Part of Me mvveelen's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, that's what I do at the moment, but I really would like to have an easy tool on my iPhone to add / view the results. If such a tool excists, I would love to have it