Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: intelli home screen

Default intelli home screen
    I would like to see a program like intelliscreen that pretty much works exactly as intelliscreen does but on your home screen. I personally only run two bottom rows including the dock and have a lot of extra space on the top for some intelliscreen items such as calendar and messages.

If anyone has used a blackberry before one of the things i loved about my pearl is the today screen because it displayed my text and calendar events on the home screen and if i wanted more detail then i could click them and it would open that text.

what do you guys think?

they already have like the calendar and time ones which i know you know about but it would be nice to show sms messages on your home screen and be able to click on them. i agree
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

ive never used the calendar widget that i see does it run off your calendar file? like will it show upcomeing events and what not?

here is what im talking about.. i would love to have a set up like this.. The features i want to beable to use are already apart of intelliscreen for the lock screen but would like them on my home screen

and when a new message or an upcoming calendar event comes up it displays right below the icons.. i always loved that feature on blackberrys