Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App to launch the springboard ?

Default App to launch the springboard ?
    Hi, I have tech issue with my home button. Does anyone know a small app that can use a a finger flip, or an icon, that can bring up the springboard, instead of using the home button ?

For that matter, any app that can use a finger flip to get you back to the last opened application ?

I have tried DOCK, it is no good for these options.

Thanks for any help on this.

Just have been reading on some other forums, that quite a few people have experienced tech problems with the HOME button on their devices. I think that a small app that can use a finger flip, or an icon like that one from DOCK, that can be used to shift back to the springboard - or to the previously opened app - could be valued by many users...
    In second thought, it'll even be better to use such an icon as a preventative measure, in order to save life for the HOME button. Any ideas ?

That's a good idea, now we just need to think of how to make it. ...What if somebody repackages springboard as an app? then, it could have an icon like dock. ...and, you'd have a workaround if the iphone crashing occured again. -the one where ur stuck with the spinning wheel-

Yeah..that's about the general idea. Anyone picks up the glove on this?