Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Little Black Book!!

Default Little Black Book!!
    I've read the threads and there doesn't seem to be a little black book application yet. One of the reasons I did not want to change my treo for the iphone was that precious little bit of information.

Would be cool to have one running for iphone.

i second that.. as well as a blacklist that could block/deny chosen contacts to call/text u but keep the track of information (calls/sms) in that and only that app.. but i guess the SDK is needed first..

iPhone? More like MyPhone screamo's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't get it. I'm not familiar with the Treo or Little Black Book. What does it do?

do u have lady info that u dont want anyone to see?
    do u own a small black book that holds phones of past girlfriends or future possible relationships?

dunno if this answers ur question but thats whats called a little black book hehe
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

iPhone? More like MyPhone screamo's Avatar
    Thanks

oh. So it would contain info that you don't really want others to get ahold of. Makes sense. Gracias

Indeed. Plus, the one I had for the treo came with some fields and checkboxes so you could record stats, best and worst attributes...you know, little things that made the application want you to get in it and record details =)

Quote Originally Posted by mex_24 View Post
    Indeed. Plus, the one I had for the treo came with some fields and checkboxes so you could record stats, best and worst attributes...you know, little things that made the application want you to get in it and record details =)
    rofl

all we need is a blacklist to block unwanted numbers calling and the little black book could be a copy of notes.app.. that's my suggestion

Default RE: Black Book
    I am currently working on a Black Book app.
    I will post when it is available if you don't see anything on it elsewhere.

Thanks

What about using LockBox.app?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    What about using LockBox.app?
    similar but totally different info.. nice idea though, it could be a starting point
    imo future plans for this app should consider to include blacklist numbers too (while u're in a date u wouldnt want any ex calling u)

any progree in the black book project? i would donate for that. i've looked everywhere for an app like described
    i used to pray to the Lord every night and ask Him for a bicycle- but then i realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for Him to forgive me...

Default Little Black Book
    We just released a Little Black Book, lots of new features and improvements coming soon. We're in this for the long haul!

Let us know what you think or if you have some feature ideas.

^^^ $3.99 not a bad price... Thanks

hey man, thanks!!

we've got a lot of cool stuff planned over the next month. first, polish off the user interface and add some basic features we overlooked in this release, then the following month introduce "beaming" functionality so you can hook your friends up across any distance (home to home, or within a few feet of each other).

only two guys working on this project, myself and my partner in Australia. we appreciate the support, and your ideas and feedback!
    Last edited by pxlpshr; 2008-12-06 at 04:53 AM.

love it. been looking for something like this for awhile. thanx.....
    i used to pray to the Lord every night and ask Him for a bicycle- but then i realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for Him to forgive me...

FYI, we updated Little Black Book (Ver. 1.0.1) last week to include the ability to import photos from your native camera roll as well as some other minor tweaks behind the scenes.

Hoping import contacts is the next item we knock out after the holidays are over, then we'll start cranking on the more advanced and unique functionality that we have planned.

http://itunes.com/app/LittleBlackBook