Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NIV Bible eBook?

Default NIV Bible eBook?
    Is there a NIV Bible eBook for download? I don't feel like going to a website for the NIV Bible, and that is pretty hard when you are at a place without WiFi... and I prefer the NIV over the KJV.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Same as well. I have been looking for NIV Bible ebook through installer for months now.... hopefully they will have one soon.

I also have been looking for NIV and no luck... Please let me know if you find one

Default Niv Bible
    So how does one get the NIV BIBLE on there iphone?????????????

I've been trying to find a NKJV Bilble. Hopefully one will come.
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gastonm View Post
    I've been trying to find a NKJV Bilble. Hopefully one will come.
    there is one king james version out on installer....

I'm having trouble finding a free NIV Bible ebook anywhere at all. I'm thinking the KJV is public domain and an organization holds the copyright on the NIV version possibly I don't know.

I saw how those eBook were created. Basically you can just grab the one from KJV out and edit 1 chapter by chapter. I tried editing but have gave up since it taking alot of time to edit it.

Default Bible for BookReader.app
    If any of you are still looking for Bible eBooks, there is a repository that has NIV, NASB, NLT and KJV. They require that you complete a referral for them on a freebie site first. Private message me with questions, the referral link is below.

YourNintendoWii4Free.com - Get a Free Nintendo Wii

Default NIV Bible for iPhone
    There is a new NIV Bible for iPhone at the app store for $7.99. Check out Bibles for iPhone by Tecarta for details. The text is formatted like the real NIV.