Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 home button changer

Lightbulb 1.1.3 home button changer
    hey, this used to be inlcuded in x-launch but isnt anymore, and the only one i can find on installer is the one that only works with 1.1.2 any ideas or new sources that might include one (i would like it have the app flow on it and hide eveything else)

cheers for your help i ahve looked around already but not found much

I have installed x-launch 0.31 on my 1.1.3 and I can asign any app to the homebutton. What version of x-launch do you have?
    Don't be shy if I helped you use the Thanks button, I do it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iBlade For This Useful Post:

iLou (2008-02-29)

very odd just reinstalled it and its there mayb i still ahd the older verison and summet dint work, got it now tho thanks (y)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iLou View Post
    hey, this used to be inlcuded in x-launch but isnt anymore, and the only one i can find on installer is the one that only works with 1.1.2 any ideas or new sources that might include one (i would like it have the app flow on it and hide eveything else)

cheers for your help i ahve looked around already but not found much
    My thoughts xactly. I would love to be able to use this app with contactflow on my 1.1.3 but seems like there hasn't been an official update, and coverflow isnt working to well.............and if I use Xlaunch how can I restore to the default home button selection "favorite contacts"?
    Last edited by ripped53; 2008-03-01 at 02:12 PM.