Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help me with customize 2.1.1

Default help me with customize 2.1.1
    Hey guys, can anyone help me with this?? I'm using a 2.0 iphone with firmware 2.0.2. I've installed customize 2.1.1 with cydia and restarted my phone. But when i use the theme browser in customize, i keep getting an error message telling me that customize could not fine the required files to run the app offline, please go online and update the files. i've tried reinstalling many times and also removing it and reinstalling it again but nothing helps. When i go into the customize image/sounds tab, there is nothing inside. Anyone face similar problem with me?? Do u guys know how to solve it?? Please help

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

customize is very very buggy..doesnt work too well...the only thing that really works is the strings...that's about it...try using WinterBoard to mod your theme instead.

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

I emailed SpicyChicken, through Cydia. Got a reply.
    Says he's working on Customize, to be patient ........

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I am anxious to try this app. I have no idea what it does other than tweak your themes, but I have found that Winterboard works very well. When the update comes out I am going to give it a try.

is your problem with customize 2.1.1 similar to mine??

My Customize app worked PERFECT in all aspects UNTIL i installed iphone vers 2.1....i believe when all WAS well on fw2.0 that i had Customize 2.1.1 as well as now on fw2.1(iphone,again--NOT customize vers 2.1.1)---PLEASE keep me up to date bc i even did an alternate wipe to see if i screwed up something on fw2.1 install to render CUSTOMIZE 2.1.1 un-usable--IT DID NOTHING ---STILL get hte "OFFLINE FILE ERROR"

I'm having the same problem the filesets i had before the update worked but now you dl they show up empty and tell you to update online I'm going to look for tappers through WB

im guessing that customize 2.1.1
    doesnt work with firmware 2.1 yet
    anyone else having the same problem?

yup im having the same problem...
    please someone keep us posted on how to fix this..

To be quite honest I've never really like Customize...it always seemed super buggy to me...

This should help you out if you want to change certain icons...

Hack that Phone - Graphics locations

i can download themes but when i apply them it says file sets missing and before i download and click preview to see what it looks like and nothing is there please help