Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tap Tap Revolution Update!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sparblaze's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Tap Tap Revolution Update!!!
    We need an update for TTR. Nate True has officially abandoned the project and it needs major updates. Some added things could be faster load times, fixed saving created beats you just made. Another option on main menu to view a list of songs you have created a beat to, a history list of songs you have played, a friends list with leader boards (You could add friends by adding their user name, but there would need to be more info to add because multiple people with the same name), and an options menu to choose between different themes you have downloaded & change your name that you use for the leader boards.

This part is totally unnecessary:

A profile page. People could click on your name and view your info. You wouldn't have to share, but, your name, age, location, a bio, even a personal pic selected from your pics and resized. Heck while were at it even add a chat room! lol. Seriously though that part is daydream and we wouldn't need it. That could be another app, but it would be like Guitar Hero leader boards on xbox live when you click on it you can view their profile.

Please, PLEASE somebody pick up on the TTR project! Everybody wants useful updates that would make the game better and more fun.Thanks for looking

I'd really like to see a new release of TTR too. ..unfortunately though, I have no coding skills. ...is the source available? -i could always try messing with it-

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sparblaze's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it is, but I don't know where.