Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone speaker too quiet, better way to send mass text messages?

Default iPhone speaker too quiet, better way to send mass text messages?
    Hi All,

Im not sure if i broke my iphone speaker or what, but the sound coming from it is so quiet i usually cannot hear anyone unless its completely silent. There used to be a program called iAmp that made the speaker louder, but I cant find it for any 2.0 firmware. Anyone have any suggestions? Making voice calls is almost useless.

Secondly, I have many employees that I have to send the same text out too, but sometimes the list changes. Is there any program out there that will let me send mass texts out quicker? Im not talking about the speed it takes to send, im talking about how long it takes to add contacts to the list to send. It takes like 10-20 seconds to add one more person to a text message.

Any help would be great. Thanks guys!

Is it a First gen/old iphone? if so, pop off the black bottom, and clean out all the crud in there, the little holes let stuff in, but impossible to get back out. cant help with the sms though

how do you pop off the black bottom? and its not the phone speaker, its the earphone speaker that I cannot hear.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i am VERY upset about the volume also. the 3g iPhone is what i am referring to.

Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Thanks

I still wanna know how you pop off the black bottom? Short of brute force I can't think of a way...
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan