Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Photo Hunt.

Default Photo Hunt.
    Hello guys i am looking for a game called photo hunt , you try to find the 5 differences of two pictures.. does anyone has that?

I want it too!

i would imagine that photohunt would be very difficult on the iphone due to the screen size. I mean, seriously, to put 2 photos side by side and find errors on this screen?

yea it would be hard since the screen is so small but maybe you can have the images side by side and when u zoom into the picture it zooms on both picture sides so both screens will be exactly alike

I would love this app too! A photohunt or a mystery case files type game would be the best. Mystery case files is a game where you have to find hidden objects in a picture. I seriously would never put my phone down!!!

Kind of a coincidence...I had a discussion a few days ago about developing something very similar. I can do the app and the helper app (it essentially requires a companion Java program to allow the photo designers to specify where the discrepancies are) but I would need some others to supply the doctored photos...and these would need to be public domain (and G rated/non-obscene).

Photohunt is great, and i came across a game pretty identical to that, its called wespot, you put your phone in landscape mode, and the same rules apply you have to find 5 pictures before time runs out and you have a star you can press if u need more time, add this source to installer

iphonecake.com/src/all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wespot0387.thumbnail.jpg   -wespot0388.thumbnail.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by kpace1 View Post
    Photohunt is great, and i came across a game pretty identical to that, its called wespot, you put your phone in landscape mode, and the same rules apply you have to find 5 pictures before time runs out and you have a star you can press if u need more time, add this source to installer

iphonecake.com/src/all
    He's right. WeSpot is similar to Photohunt. The differences in the photo are not so easy to spot though. U really have to have a good eye to spot them.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default ESPN Cameraman = Photo Hunt
    I have not tried the above game but this one by ESPN is free and it is the closest I have seen to photo hunt.

It is not too easy, not too hard. I would pay for it if they charged. There is 70 something levels and you get 3 hints. It gives you a time limit like photo hunt and hitting the wrong spot eats your time. I thought the phone would be too small for this but it does not seem so to me. JMO

Default Other Photo Hunt Game
    There's a Halloween themed Photo Hunt Game out for 2 days already called Halloween Photo Hunt.
    I've played both the espn one and the Halloween one and the latter is definitely worth the price. You can find it at here. It's clip art based and has like 50 levels or something like that with increasing difficulty.

Default photo hunter
    i came across another photo hunt game called Photo Hunter.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...293743439&mt=8

feels and looks just like the original photo hunt game i used to play at the bars. I think the gameplay is better than Cameraman because the differences are not tiny.

photo eye-q is a good port