Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stereo Bluetooth for the Iphone?

Default Stereo Bluetooth for the Iphone?
    I was just wondering if any was working on making the Iphone compatible with bluetooth stereo headsets?

Thumbs up I want this too!
    I want this too! If it's possible, it would be great if any of the bluetooth profiles could be edited. Such as obex (object push), vcard transfer, calendar transfer, or shared wifi. Stereo bluetooth is my top request but anything would be a vast improvement! I understand that this should be just a firmware mod, but i'm not certain. Am I showing my programing ignorance by asking the impossible? Thanks!

I would love this app! My Motorola S9 Bluetooth stereo headset is useless... does anyone know if there is any applications to support A2DP?

Thanks

look at Iskin on web you will find what you need

You might also want to google icombi AP21... That's what I use with my Sony DR-BT10CX Stereo Bluetooth Headset. It works awesome but I would rather have it direct with the iphone instead of the dongle!
    HE IS I & I AM HE

iskin is the name of a case? Are your sure its called iskin?

I think it has to do with the boothtooth chip that is installed in the iphone, wonder if there is a work around I know you can get a dongle some of them dont dangle they just slip in the bottom of the iphone.
    Last edited by tech no logy; 2008-03-03 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost