Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3 app ideas...

Default 3 app ideas...
    1. Sega Genesis emulator - I know this has been pitched many times, but I don't see why it hasn't been done yet. There have been, I believe, somewhere around 3-4 game console emulators so far, and the only ones that are any good are GBA and NES. Any chance we could see a Genesis one in the future?

2. Zuma clone - Everyone does Bejeweled close (a la iZoo), but no one seems to realize how much fun Zuma is. It is even available as a game on the iTunes store for 5G iPods. It would be really awesome to see this game for iPhone/iPod touch.

3. LocationFree Player - This one is a REAL stretch, more of an idea than a possibility, seeing as no one has made a homebrew LF player before. But how awesome would it be to watch all of your TV shows anywhere, especially for EDGE iPhone users? I already have a Base Station and a PSP to watch it on, but I hardly use my PSP anymore cause it's pretty massive compared to my iPod.

Thanks for considering.

i too am looking for a way to get location free on my iphone.....you have to admit that would be one of the best apps and uses out there.....playoffs on the go!!!!!

Default Sega Genesis
    They have a Genesis app It's made by ZOdTTD He is the one responsable for gameboy advance on Iphone. This guy does some amazing work He Also made a SNES app This is the source:
    ZodTTD - http://zodttd.com/repo/
    This is his website: www.zodttd.com
    Yous should concider making a donation to support his work and it also entitles you to d/l the beta versions!

Default iphone and Locationfree "dream"
    i would even pay for a locationfree software for the iphone.