Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Aircrack for iphone ver 2 software

Exclamation Aircrack for iphone ver 2 software
    I would like an Aircrack for iphone ver 2 software. I would like to use when I travel around. I have t moble service without the data package. I know that is a 1.1.x ver from aircrack by john t.zip but will not work on the new version iphone software. I see the folders on the new software are all moved around. Thanks for any leads.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonewild For This Useful Post:

mrxxx1973 (2011-05-04)

You know you can't crack wifi spots with this right? The iphone can't snif packages (yet?). So this wouldn't really help you when you travel around.

Quote Originally Posted by Happylinks View Post
    You know you can't crack wifi spots with this right? The iphone can't snif packages (yet?). So this wouldn't really help you when you travel around.

Well as for hot spots is not how I was thinking of using it more when visiting friends and wanting to get on the locked networks in the area. Now if aircrack cant sniff packets how would it crack any networks?

Thanks for the reply any useful help would be great.

If you go to Wifi in Settings.app and log in to a Wifi Network it will be remembered, the next time you go to that Network it will automaticaly connect. Aircrack is a "pack" off apps which work together to crack a network. They managed to make one app of that pack, the app that crack's the files that are "sniffed". So you first need an app to sniff packages and then you can crack it using Aircrack.

Also there is a app like Settings.app / Wifi that is called Stumbler, it works the same but it shows more Networks and shows more info about them. Stumbler cant connect to any networks it just shows them (you can connect using Settings.app).

Michiel

P.S.: Aircrack site: http://www.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php