Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App To Search And Download Music From The Internet.

Default App To Search And Download Music From The Internet.
    hi im new here. ive allways wanted an app that searches the web and downloads music. kinda like a native versions of all those sites (seeqpod, skreemr, beemp3, sadsteve). ive searched alot and all i could find was to download mp3 files from those sites using the safari download plugin and than play the file using sendfile but im looking for an easier way. just a simple application that would work like those sites and search the web for mp3 files and have the ability to stream them and download them. because the files are hosted on other servers, im pretty sure it would be legal. the app would have to download the files but not put them in some random folder. after the download the file would be completely accessable just like any other song. you could play it in the default ipod touch/iphone media player.

so can anyone make this? i think it would be incredibly awesome.

Green Apple
    Thanks

You should try iSlsk. It's like limewire for the iPhone

i wasnt thinking about a p2p program. i was thinking about a direct download thing.

Why do you want it native? You need to have Wifi if you want to download something and Seeqpod is very nice.
    I am trying to make a webapp which links to torrent files... I hope somebody can make a torrentdownloader like Torrentula for 2.0
    (iPwns Music Store)

Michiel
    Last edited by Happylinks; 2008-08-25 at 05:47 PM.