Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Metal Gear Solid Mobile App

Default Metal Gear Solid Mobile App
    Can someone make a copy of the game Metal Gear Solid Mobile, which is only for Verizon Wireless Phones, and make a copy of it for the iPhone? That would be really cool.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Just give me 10 minutes. All I need to do is reverse engineer the code, convert it over to a suitable format for the iphone and blamo.

Easy right?

@Defmute, yeah man, easy as pie! If only baking was as easy as not burning myself.
    You, sir, have been PWNED.
    Have I helped you at all? GIVE ME SOME LOVE, sry, I mean thanks...
    And remember, wear your seatbelt, don't run with scissors, and drink milk. Have a nice day!
    Apple Style Logo Battery
    MGS "!" Alert Custom Text Sound
    Two MGS Ringtones

Dude, like are you serious? This is awesome. You need to post the source code everywhere, everyone will be so thankful. so thank u

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coolio86 View Post
    Dude, like are you serious? This is awesome. You need to post the source code everywhere, everyone will be so thankful. so thank u
    nah hes being an a-hole

if iPhone could play java games it could be easily done but since it cant this is impossible to do.

Well what about alcheMo? This should allow Java Games to be played on iPhone. The only problem is that it is currently under Private Beta Testing, so we can't use it yet. But what do you think? With alcheMo should we be able to port Mobile Game from other companies i.e. Metal Gear Solid Mobile from Verizon Wireless to our iPhone by ONLY jailbreaking it?