Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: We NEED An UPDATE For TTR!

Default We NEED An UPDATE For TTR!
    Don't get me wrong, I really like the app, but it's time for an update now.

I've understood that the developer has stopped updating the app, which is sad, because I feel that there are still a lot of things missing.

- The ability to fail a song. It has to be challenging sometimes, otherwise the app gets boring. Imagine, what would Guitar Hero be if you could get through all songs just by tapping however you like?

- Long notes. Because it's necessary. And shake your iPhone smoothly to use the wammybar!

- A better scoreboard. The score that is displayed on the app right now just shows some random numbers, and you actually have no idea how well you really performed. You should be able to see the % or maybe even the note streaks!

- Oh another thing. Starpower! By tilting your iPhone slightly upwards of course, that would be so cool!

I just feel that this app has got awesome potential, and that it could be so much better than it already is!

Could someone please make an app like this? I don't know if you are allowed to update the one already developed though, or if you have to start from scratch...

TTR has the potential to be one of the most fun games for the iPhone! Though, I wonder if apples lawyers got involved because it was so similar to phase...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sparblaze's Avatar
    Thanks

Isn't TTR an open project? I would work on it if I had any idea of what to do.

I would like to join this petition to get some more stuff to TTR. I agree when it came out I thought this was the best app ever and he was updating it fairly frequently then. I got extremely depressed when months and months passed by without an update. So come on Nate! MAKE THIS THE BEST GAME EVER!

Edit:

Also I just checked and yes TTR is OPEN-SOURCE so if some awesome iPhone developer could come in here and start working on it that would be awesome. I don't have a clue how to code (Unfortunately), but I can help this project out by providing the link to the source code.

TTR is open-source too, just point your SVN client at http://svn.natetrue.com/ttr
    Last edited by Megahalo; 2008-02-03 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megahalo View Post
    I would like to join this petition to get some more stuff to TTR. I agree when it came out I thought this was the best app ever and he was updating it fairly frequently then. I got extremely depressed when months and months passed by without an update. So come on Nate! MAKE THIS THE BEST GAME EVER!

Edit:

Also I just checked and yes TTR is OPEN-SOURCE so if some awesome iPhone developer could come in here and start working on it that would be awesome. I don't have a clue how to code (Unfortunately), but I can help this project out by providing the link to the source code.
    Oh so it's open-source?

Well that's awesome, I hope some talented developer will continue on this project.

I hope it gets updated also!!

Such potential for an already awesome app!!

jz1219
    where can i download the taptap app ? i dont wanna mess up my iphone again please tell me the safe way that works !

Quote Originally Posted by jz1219 View Post
    where can i download the taptap app ? i dont wanna mess up my iphone again please tell me the safe way that works !
    Installer?

Default Oui Oui
    Renewing the request I say yus!

Smile Yes! Update Pleez!
    iB13

I would love to be able to play this game again. But for some strange reason the only version on installer is the one for 1.1.3.. Not everyone with an iPhone has 1.1.3, I think some older apps should get put back on installer. (taptap revolution, voice notes, send song, make it mine...)

Your not missing anything, i run 1.1.3 and the TTR hardly works on that anyway. Cant download songs, so i can only play with wifi connection -_-

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

it takes to long to load for me i want to see faster load times
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

Please work on it again!