Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dairy App

Default Dairy App
    hi all

I would like to see my appointments on the main page, so you would have a page where no program are but all appointments and with a mixture of a to do list.

It would be nice to see something like this.. i used to have a windows mobile device with used to do this and i found it very useful, i love the iphone, but have had to go back to a paper diary as i find it a bit basic.

Any Suggestions.

I agree. I used to have a diary when I was 15 years old but I was only able to keep up for few months, then there was a gap between long months where there's no records written on my diary because at that time, I had Sidekick 2 and downloaded a program that did this. I managed to do it well. So I would like one on my iPhone, too!

Yeah,
    Nothing wrong with writing down your thoughts on how you feel through the day. Great way to get things off your mind and to organize them. An app like this is great, also could be used for writing important notes through the day(though there is already to do lists).

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I've look but didnt find anything......so there is no diary/journal app out there?

For appointments with cows?