Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [REQ] Wallpaper for 1.1.3 - ?BigBoss?

Default [REQ] Wallpaper for 1.1.3 - ?BigBoss?
    Well, since SummerBoard is currently buggered for 1.1.3 i wonder if someone could develop or just find out a way to use wallpaper on the SPRINGBOARD of the newely jailbroken 1.1.3

(i capatalised that before someone says you can set wallpaper - as this is purely for the lock screen )

BigBoss >> Im looking at you

ps (should you read this), thanks for the MailFix - It sorted my passcode problem

Another app id like to see, is the ability to hide icons again .... customize is bust too
    Last edited by jtanner; 2008-01-26 at 12:16 AM.

this is a must for 1.1.3, otherwise, please bump, hopefully we can find the fix for this soon.

i second...i meen third this motion
    Hacking gives me that warm fuzzy feeling inside

There is a prog for hiding icons and its FROM BIGBOSS!!

Its called poof and it is under utilities category from BigBoss's Apps and Things source.

But big *** Bump for wallpaper, i already manually changed my icons and dock

Quote Originally Posted by lostmimic View Post
    There is a prog for hiding icons and its FROM BIGBOSS!!

Its called poof and it is under utilities category from BigBoss's Apps and Things source.

But big *** Bump for wallpaper, i already manually changed my icons and dock
    Already found poof, and its on the right track
    Dock can be donw manually, icons can use summerboard to allow themes switching (i still prefer summerboard over Switcher (Sorry greg lol)

Here's a thought, ScreenShot manages to float button above everything else ... im assuming its either a "on top" function or done by a z-order....
    could an app be made with a low z order so that an image could appear behind the icons? i assume the layer / z order prospect still works, as screenshot still functions