Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Simple Snake iPhone Game Development

Default Simple Snake iPhone Game Development
    Can someone help.

I would like to have a game like this created.

Simple Flash Games - Play Flash Games

The only thing is that we would have a little better graphic for the actual sname/food. We could do a arrow box (up, down, left, right) to make the snake change directions. Or maybe we use the motion of the iphone to let them change direction. As the snake eats the food they grow and maybe go faster.

LEt me know if this is a simple game, if so how long it would take you. We want to publish this in the free app section. We will pay for the development

Email me at ttkauffman (at) yahoo (dot) com

Green Apple
    Thanks

There is already an app called iSnake which is what you want.

Any idea how to get isnake on 2.0 firmware? I have the file on my computer, it just doesn't work on my iPod.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yea it needs to be ported first.

Where would I find out how to do that? I got my iPod a week ago so I'm new to this. And iSnake should also be coming onto the app store in about a week, or so I've read and it will cost $2.99.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I can't legally recomend you to do this, but one of our programmers Googled "free cracked appstore apps" and found a website with most AppStore apps for free. You can download the apps from that website and drag-and-drop them into iTunes. iTunes then thinks those apps are apps you purchased. Legally, I can't recommend this; but it is nice to have free apps.