Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Accelerometer Cover-flow

Default Accelerometer Cover-flow
    Is it possible to add a Accelerometer control to Cover-Flow?
    You could turn the iPhone to let the albums go to the right or left.

Is this possible?

M

I dont think so because the only way to enter coverflow mode is to tilt the phone sideways anyways so you wouldnt even be able to leave coverflow mode if you do this.
    Everytime you dont press THANKS god kills an iPhone(so please save zee the iPhones)

you enter coverflow by turning the phone to lanscape.... You could then tilt the phone left and right to cycle through the images... Turning the phone to portrait would take you out of the coverflow view.

It's an awesome idea!!!!!!

But the whole point of turning to portrait would take it out of coverflow so basically you could only scroll in one direction
    Everytime you dont press THANKS god kills an iPhone(so please save zee the iPhones)

Why? It only go's to Coverflow if it is fully turned to portrait.
    The idea was not that i spinn my iPhone in the air and the covers needs to change it only needs a little turn and it will go to the next cover.
    Turn little to the left and it goes to the left, turn a little to the right and it goes to the right.
    I dont think you will have problems with the portrait mode.

M

it's a great idea.. Maybe erica could implement it in a future release of AppFlow