Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: uTorrent 4 iPhone

Default uTorrent 4 iPhone
    I think it would be very cool if we can get uTorrent on the iPhone and maybe even a way to put the albums you download into your iPod.app.
    That way we would have a "free iTunes Music Store".

Do you think this is possible?

M

Thanks

Of course it's possible. Soulseek is already out for 1.1.4
    To live, you have to lie

Yes that's a great start but i think soulseek isn't very "easy-to-use", if you have torrents you can just wait till a whole album is ready and not till every song of the album is ready.

Also it would be great if it got that iTunes Store look, just a app that looks almost exactly like the iTunes Store but is free

M

Thanks

Considering most albums are .rar files I would imagine Soulseek is a whole lot easier to use on the phone that torrents
    To live, you have to lie

The maker of Torrentula for 1.1.4 is porting it to 2.0 i think.

now all we need is a download plugin for safari on 2.0 and islsk

Torrents would be awesome. I pratically live on torrents.

I had never heard of Torrentula, thank you!
    I am still on 1.1.4 so i will have a lot at this.
    Maybe the maker of Torrentula could make a sort of "case" around Torrentula that looked like iTunes Music Store. Or we could submit links to albums and songs.

Torrentula really sounds great.Too bad I can't download it.Sumthin wrong with the link.If utorrent can work on n iPod touch that would rock.I NEED A WAY TO DOWNLOAD TORRENTS WITHOUT USING A PC!!!!I hope it gets done soon..

I agree that torrents for the iphone would be fantastic, but asking that it be an itunes store clone, except that everything is free is kind of ridiculous. You should remember that pirating music is not the same thing as downloading files using torrents, and on top of that, most torrents are by album or discography anyway, not by song...I want an app that does my homework and takes my exams for me too, but at least I know better than to request something like that..

uhhhh there is mewseek and pwnplayer and dtunes. that covers this whole thread. also utorrent is for the iphone as well

iPhone Web Interface for µTorrent
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.