Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: home button for 2.0

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default home button for 2.0
    well im still crying about my friend dropping my fone and breaking my home button..

ive seen an app "clickonce" that simulates a home button on your iphone.. i think i can live with that.

i have 1st gen iphone in 2.0 firmware.

(its the only way to salvage this phone )

Quote Originally Posted by franfran View Post
    well im still crying about my friend dropping my fone and breaking my home button..

ive seen an app "clickonce" that simulates a home button on your iphone.. i think i can live with that.

i have 1st gen iphone in 2.0 firmware.

(its the only way to salvage this phone
    Downgrade to 1.1.4 for the timebeing till it is ported to 2.0
    Everytime you dont press THANKS god kills an iPhone(so please save zee the iPhones)

oh it's okay honey. just pop it out and put on some cement. it'll look just like new! lol just kidding. sorry to hear what happened. there are some apps that simulate your request. use the search bar to find it.

You can't return your phone to apple?

dear franfran,

Sorry about your phone but this program you talk about it it is one of the most best programs i seen, and i surprised when you said you find it so could you please tell me which source you find this program in it?

My gteetings

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

no returns, i bought it off a phone store that unlocked iphones. so its not activated nor do i have an at&t line.. i might have to downgrade.