Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Youtube fix for 2.0 please!!!!

Default Youtube fix for 2.0 please!!!!
    There are numerous people with the same issue regarding to youtube. I recently Jailbroken my 1st gen, 2.0 phone. I assume by unchecking youtube fix in winpwn, there wouldn't be a problem (since I was with AT&T).

A youtube fix would be a perfect tweak to put on Cydia. Please make one.

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

lol so many people having so many problems.

I always used ziphone and never had a problem with anything like that
    then i used xwinpwn (not winpwn) for 2.0 and still dont have any problems. now either im one of the lucky ones or people using the "SAFE" hacks are doing wrong.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

My YouTube works without any problems, and I used PwnageTool on my 2g iPhone.

I also used ziphone with no problems for 1.1.4, but this Is a first for me

Fix what? I don't see any issue with Youtube in my Pwned 2.0

I'm having the same problem as illogicsol.

I had no problem with YouTube on fw 1.1.4. When i upgraded to 2.0 I get the error message "You must first connect to Itunes with an Internet connection to enable YouTube."

I've searched many forums but noone seems to have an answer for this problem. Someone please help.

I have the same problem with youtube not working and I'm with ATT. I unlocked/jailbroken 1st Gen iphone with 2.0 pwnage. If anyone know how to fix youtube I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

i'm in the same boat, 2.0 winpwn and i need to "connect to itune...." suxs =(