Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone Screen Scroll up

Red face Iphone Screen Scroll up
    HI guys, I'm having some problems trying to find how to scroll the homescreen up Instead of Scrolling to the left. I saw a guy with that app at my working place, and as he is a total showing off jerk, I didn't even try to ask him. So now I've come to you. I hope you get my point. I don't actually know if it's an app but he couldn't scroll to the left, the icons where in a page below the dock that you could only see when you scroll up

i rly doubt that`s possible...but i might be wrong

i am after this too, i have tried and tried various permetations using loads of dock icons in combination with all my blank apps and shifting my icons into the dock etc

just cantget the effect. there are nnumerous people on this board, especially mentioned in the official screenshot thread who say the same thing, that they swipe up and reveal apps under the dock. this would be ideal for me in conjunction with app reveal to hide some of the more private apps and icons from prying eyes and hands!

Thanks

That is the old (1.0.2) version of summerboard. Doesn't scroll that way after 1.1.1