Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Track your daytime minutes!

Default Track your daytime minutes!
    I'd love a program that could let my track how long I've been talking after 6pm everyday. I alone would be willing to pay 50$ for a program that could do that. Hopefully there are lots of people that would want this too.

Franky

It doesn't show you that when you dial *3282#?

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CoolBito View Post
    It doesn't show you that when you dial *3282#?
    That shows your data and text messaging use.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

This is actually a pretty good idea. Not sure I would personally shell out 50 bucks, but hey some people want things more than other. Theoretically you could have a program that unoficially track your minutes, you would just have to set what time limits you wanted and for it to round up if there is greater than or equal to 1 second on the timer (ie 5 minutes 1 second would be rounded to 6 minutes).

bump

Just posted about this in the iLog thread...I'd love to see either iLog or some other app that could track daytime minutes used and eve/wkend minutes used (and that could be user-set in case some people have 6pm-8am or 8pm-8am evenings, etc).

Thanks

You guys do know about *646# right? For A shortcut to this function (and some other nice ones like Bill Balance) goto Settings>Phone>At&t Services (scroll down).

Thumbs up QuickMin tracks your cell minutes automatically
    A yet better app is QuickMin by Wildboom - they check your minutes balance daily and simply push it to the app icon badge. You don't even have to log in to check your minutes.

QuickMin for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

A yet better app is QuickMin by Wildboom - they check your minutes balance daily and simply push it to the app icon badge. You don't even have to log in to check your minutes.

QuickMin for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

QuickMin iPhone App - track your minutes automatically - WildBoom - Design Print Web and Payment Solutions
    Last edited by itzritz; 2010-06-21 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost