Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hide Contacts App

Default Hide Contacts App
    Does anybody know of an app that will let you hide certain contacts?

lol its your iphone.. why would some 1 look at your contacts? :s

Put a passlock on or just rename the contact name?

Im sure a "JailBroken" app can be made to do this... if its urgent then hire a developer and pay him / her for the customization app (shouldn't be expensive for a minor tweak / hack).. OR simply request it here and if some 1 is kind enough with a lot of time on their hands.. they will work on this for you / the community..

EDIT: Mind you.. i need an app / hack or something to hide certain "Photo Galleries / Individual Photos" aswell.. lol depending on whom i meet up with.. don't want certain people seeing certain Galleries ... if you know what i mean
    Last edited by Jazz2k8; 2008-07-27 at 05:12 AM. Reason: forgot to add something...

Thanks

You can use Poof to hide icons...

Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    You can use Poof to hide icons...
    Yeh i was about to say that but thats not what to use .. then your hiding obvious apps.. for me.. the entire Photo app.. lol

Im sure something will come along for the Individual Hidings.. ie. individual sms's(full convo or certain replies), phone calls / missed calls / contact list (individual numbers / emails / etc) / individual emails in inbox / sent / photo galleries / photo's...

List goes on.. you get my point.. lol

But its an idea that hasnt been mentioned before but been thought off... (iThink..)

Thanks

I think kate app will hide some of what you said. But it hasn't been ported to the 2.0 F/W yet.