Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Possible iphone visualizer app

Default Possible iphone visualizer app
    Hey I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to create a visualizer type app.

I was thinking something similar to the i-App a day program Rose, it is like a visualizer-type that you can run while listening to your ipod. If it could be edited or recreated to have a black background, I think it would work well.

Thanks

Sam

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Layukon For This Useful Post:

burdell1 (2008-01-17)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ankitsid's Avatar
    Thanks

i think somthing like this has come out before
    the thread
    not app

that and im sure its possible

jsut now whos gonna do it
    Last edited by ankitsid; 2008-01-17 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone jwilcox09's Avatar
    Thanks

I was wondering with regards to this, whether it would be possible to force itunes to make an album art a moving gif? Then it wouldn't move with the music, but it would better to look at than just the album art.

Default Iphone visualizer
    Hey guys ia m currently in development of a visualizer for the iphone i was wondering if you guys had any input in to what you would want out of a visualizer app, and if you guys have any particular visualizers you liked, beisdes the obvious choice of the itunes one which i am steering clear of on account of copyright issues I don't want to deal with

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taylordevstudio View Post
    Hey guys ia m currently in development of a visualizer for the iphone i was wondering if you guys had any input in to what you would want out of a visualizer app, and if you guys have any particular visualizers you liked, beisdes the obvious choice of the itunes one which i am steering clear of on account of copyright issues I don't want to deal with
    I'm sure this doesn't help much, but anything with movement would be a huge upgrade. I hate looking at the stagnant Album Art. It would be cool to somehow integrate that into the visualizer, however, whether its a background or something like that.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just implement the WMP ones.

Default "The Well" (3/27/10) includes iphone visualizer!
    If you want a cool casual music game, and an iTunes visualizer for your iPhone, you have to check out my new game, The Well.

Available on the iTunes App Store from tomorrow, March 27th for only 99 cents!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5cytfsNNI8]YouTube - TheWell_visualizer_teaserh264.mov[/ame]