Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GAME REQUEST] Pinball !

Default [GAME REQUEST] Pinball !
    Can someone whip up a pinball game ?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

pinball rocks.

Yeah! Pinball!

Can any dev make pinball for the iPhone? iPinBall? :P

Pinball would be great ! It would be a dream to play a classic like "Twilight Zone," "Midevil Madness," or "Bride of Pinbot." To be realistic; however, I'd be happy with a 2D top down view of anything. Wonder how hard it would be to port the virtual-pinball emulator. :

http://pinmame.retrogames.com/index.html

iPinball is available for the latest release of iPhysics. Kind of sucks though..

gpSPhone! there is a lot of pinball games for GBA

I love Pinball. Can get addictive. Can't wait til someone releases a pinball game or I'll just do what "Smackjack" suggested and use the GBA emulator for some action.

Quote Originally Posted by dsigma6 View Post
    iPinball is available for the latest release of iPhysics. Kind of sucks though..
    May I ask what you think 'Kind of sucks' about it? Do you have some suggestions that I could put in for the next version? I thought it was pretty darn good for a first release

You can discuss or make suggestions here if you like:

http://iphysics.r4m0n.net/index.php?title=IPinball

hi all
    what about (team17) pinball??? they make best game on amiga computer???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rawd View Post
    May I ask what you think 'Kind of sucks' about it? Do you have some suggestions that I could put in for the next version? I thought it was pretty darn good for a first release

Pinball for iphysics rocks! It's damn good for a first release.

The only complaint would be lack of tables. Maybe add scrolling if possible for a bigger table? Themed tables? Though you probably have all these ideas already.
    Last edited by redcard; 2008-01-17 at 09:31 PM.
    To live, you have to lie

Quote Originally Posted by Rawd View Post

Dang, I'm always playing the Rawd levels on iPhysics!

Perhaps my brief statement was uncalled for. It's just the way iPhysics is, there's really no feel to it, if that makes any sense. For a first release I would quickly recant my statement.

That's pretty harsh. I thought the pinball was great for a first release. Learn to give some decent feedback other than "it sucks". That's about as unhelpful as it gets.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
    That's pretty harsh. I thought the pinball was great for a first release. Learn to give some decent feedback other than "it sucks". That's about as unhelpful as it gets.
    Thanks.. Means alot coming from you I've got some cool light effects and bonus point ideas for the next version. r4m0n is trying to work out a way for me to put a max speed on the ball for more realistic play as well. I'm going to get it working beauty and bug free for the score upload system. Then we can have some fun tournaments and things..

Right now I an enjoying Pinball of the Dead on GBA. Pinball mixed with Killing zombies rocks!
    iPinball is ok but it does need a bit more stuff added to it. It needs ramps and holes that the ball goes in to trigger something and pops back out and just a few things like that.