Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rollercoaster Tycoon

Thumbs up Rollercoaster Tycoon
    When I downloaded the openttd of that tycoon game I was like no way. The interface looked so much like rollercoaster tycoon and so I thought maybe someone could possibly make that happen. That would be awsome. I am seeing so much potential in the iPod touch and iPhone community. From the playststion emulator to doom I don't know what can slow these developers down.

Having Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 would be amazing, but you would have to talk to zodttd about that, he is the master emulator/games man right now...

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Having Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 would be amazing, but you would have to talk to zodttd about that, he is the master emulator/games man right now...
    Oh I see. Yeah when I first got Rollercoaster Gold Pack, I spent hours and hours playing it and it was really hard to get me off the computers. I love rollercoasters by nature and I love the thrill that they bring.

Anyway, I might try contacting that person, and see what he says.

Green Apple
    Thanks

tycoon would be cool game for the iphone

iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes theres a group of people that totally thought the same way I did the moment I saw this game I was like OMG is this RR Tycoon then realized it was more sim city game but if they could make RR Tycoon which to me seems completely possible with this game on the iphone it would be completely amazing! We should all email him asking him to make RR tycoon for the iphone

Quote Originally Posted by iChopPryde View Post
    Yes theres a group of people that totally thought the same way I did the moment I saw this game I was like OMG is this RR Tycoon then realized it was more sim city game but if they could make RR Tycoon which to me seems completely possible with this game on the iphone it would be completely amazing! We should all email him asking him to make RR tycoon for the iphone
    ----------------

I agree with you 100% on emailing them asking. When I first opened that game up, I'm like NO WAY, ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON! Then I started messing around and found out it was not, but it certaintly would be awsome having rollercoaster tycoon on the go.
    I mean I sit and play Sonic on the GBA emulator when I am on break at work or when I am walking home, I surf the net. The iPod Touch has really changed my life and adding entertainment is making time go by fast. I hope one of the developers finds this posts and things about adding rollercoaster tycoon, it would be an awsome add to the community of games already out there!

My iPhone is a Part of Me m3thodandr3d's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry to hear it guys, but we will not see rollercoaster tycoon on our phones. I have talked to zodttd myself on IRC today and he has confirmed with me that we will not see rolleroaster tycoon, but sound output is coming to transport deluxe and the rumored sim city is coming soon. psx is progressing nicely and we will see a speed increase along with a new version of gpsphone with a better sound sync for smoother gameplay soon to be out, there seems to be many promising updates for our zodttd emulators and games.

Yeah, I am not so sure that they could make roller coaster tycoon for the ifone. To start, it seems like he already has his hands full with other things, and also, there are a lot of aspects to it all.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by m3thodandr3d View Post
    sorry to hear it guys, but we will not see rollercoaster tycoon on our phones. I have talked to zodttd myself on IRC today and he has confirmed with me that we will not see rolleroaster tycoon, but sound output is coming to transport deluxe and the rumored sim city is coming soon. psx is progressing nicely and we will see a speed increase along with a new version of gpsphone with a better sound sync for smoother gameplay soon to be out, there seems to be many promising updates for our zodttd emulators and games.
    -------
    Yeah I understand. They got their hands full making improved performance like you said to the GBA emulator, PSX & more. They have their work cut out for them. But hey, at least we tried who wanted this for the iPhone & iPod Touch. Nothing wrong with asking. I am seeing some great things happening and things like these powerful emulators and things, it is just the beginning of whats going to be the future of the iPod Touch/iPhone.