Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Google Suite

Thumbs up Google Suite
    I have an idea. I seriously dont know why Google and Apple did not add this and possibly make smart phone but why not add Google Suite that includes Gmail , Docs and have them offline and then have the option to upload them to google later on when your connected to wifi. I think this would be something good.

dude get the google phone if love all that lol.

Cool nah
    Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    dude get the google phone if love all that lol.

---------
    yeah I love the new android phone operating system they developing and it looks promising. I will wait a awhile so a community can start get some applications behind it before i buy it as my
    main phone. I know either google will soon make their docs edit online through soon or someone will make something of what i am asking.

i read that the google phone isn't as good looking as the iphone. Can't wait till MacWorld '08! Less than 3 Days left!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nirav464 View Post
    i read that the google phone isn't as good looking as the iphone. Can't wait till MacWorld '08! Less than 3 Days left!!!
    -----
    Google does not have a phone, they have an operating system called "Android" based off the linux platform. I guess you could call it somewhat a phone but they are releasing this operating system to mobile phone companies in hopes that they will use their operating system. Its when this happens google will then be able to get their profit from searching & all that sort of stuff.

Not to mention Google is going into the mobile market of advertising. So when you browse the internet from mobile device, Google has found a way to make money off that like they do if you where sitting in front of a computer.

For more information on the Google platform "Android" go to engadget.com and search google android or something like that and you will find great information on that.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I think having a Google Gears equivalent on the iPhone would be excellent, and would make certain types of webapp much more viable.
    Android = will be interesting to see how that plays out ...