Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Applications.....

Default Applications.....
    I just used iliberty to downgrade, and unlock my phone. Im currently at 1.1.4. Im looking to know how to install applications on it. Also my carrier is tmobile, from what i see there looks to be a issue with getting the EDGE to work. I read about bosspref and was hoping to install, hoping it can get me online.

On another note whats some good apps for the iphone, and if you can recommend some sites, that would great !!!

thank you

Install the "Installer" app and "Cydia" to the phone. These are repositories that hold pretty much all the apps developed. They will also install them for you straight from the phone. Search for these on this forum if your confused.

As for Tmobile. Edge WILL NOT work on Tmo cause its a AT&T service. You will need to get the settings for Tmo's data network and configure your phone accordingly. This you can also find here on the site, just search for it.

imstill not sure where to get this installer app from. all i seen on this site is something called installer 3.0 something or other, can you provide the link pls ?