Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [REQ] Slingplayer

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Default [REQ] Slingplayer
    Just wondering if anyone is working on developing a Slingplayer app for the iPhone. That is the ONE thing that I reallllly miss after moving from my i730.

A good while ago some people said that Slingplayer could not be done. But since that time, there have been a LOT of apps created that weren't supposed to ever be able to be made!

Would LOVE to have Slingplayer on my iPhone. It would be perfect with the screen resolution and size we have!

I'm in the same box as you, i bought a sling player on woot the other day, and it would be really nice to watch stuff on my phone.

Someone please help us!

(i've been reading and apparently they broadcast stuff in a .wma format)

Thanks

OHMAN! My girlfriend just bought be a slingbox solo for christmas and its so cool.. I'm having trouble setting it up for remote viewing but thats a totally different topics (maybe someone can PM me help ) ANYWAYS I noticed that it did not support the iphone even though it supported a number of windows phones... PLEASE DEVELOPERS this would be an amazing application!

The "player" has to come from Sling Mdia from my understanding but lets hope the rumors are ture as this would merge the two coolest gadgets made -

http://www.macrumors.com/2008/01/10/...nd-ipod-touch/

Thanks

agh thatd be so lame because Sling Media charges a one time fee for the windowsmobile software... I mean thats not too expensive after shelling out 320 bucks for the phone but after getting all these free apps...c'mon!

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks