Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New King James Version of the bible for Books App

Default New King James Version of the bible for Books App
    I been looking everywhere for a new king james version of the bible for the books app and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find one. All they have available now is the king james version and it uses old english which I Have trouble reading. Thanks in advance everyone.

I wish i could find a converter to convert pdf files into ebook format for iphone

Im also in need of the NIRV version

i definitely need to find KJV real soon so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know thank you.

Ive been looking too for one that has the red or and black txt

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I need a NIV if anyone finds them
    Don't forget the Thanks if I helped

I found this repo: Freebie Lookout - Free iPhone on Macrumors' forum. Thanks to pcionwk on that board. After having to refresh my iPhone and re-jailbreake it, I'm still having a bit of a problem with installer recognizing the source. However, it did work great before wiping my phone.
    /insert humorous quip here/

Default Bible eBooks still Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by drwedge View Post
    I found this repo: Freebie Lookout - Free iPhone on Macrumors' forum. Thanks to pcionwk on that board. After having to refresh my iPhone and re-jailbreake it, I'm still having a bit of a problem with installer recognizing the source. However, it did work great before wiping my phone.
    Hey drwedge, thanks for the referral... as you mentioned my repository is not working anymore and hasn't been for some time. I do still have the files if you are interested in manually installing them. I will shoot a download link to anyone interested if they complete a referral for me at Freebie Lookout - Free iPhone. I got my iPod Touch for free from these guys and am now looking to get an iPhone and some other toys. Right now if you complete a referral I will give you a link to download the Bible files for NASB, KJV, NIV and NLT. You do need a jailbroken phone or ipod to use the files, place them in the /var/mobile/Media/eBooks folder

-pcionwk

Default Both Installer 4 and Cydia Repositories online...
    Quote Originally Posted by pcionwk View Post
    Hey drwedge, thanks for the referral... as you mentioned my repository is not working anymore and hasn't been for some time. I do still have the files if you are interested in manually installing them. I will shoot a download link to anyone interested if they complete a referral for me at Freebie Lookout - Free iPhone. I got my iPod Touch for free from these guys and am now looking to get an iPhone and some other toys. Right now if you complete a referral I will give you a link to download the Bible files for NASB, KJV, NIV and NLT. You do need a jailbroken phone or ipod to use the files, place them in the /var/mobile/Media/eBooks folder

-pcionwk
    I do have my repo back up and running with the eBook format of the four versions of the bible above. If anyone is interested I will inform you of the repo address upon completing a referral for me to get a Nintendo Wii. Click on the link below to complete the referral. Once you do I will email you the repo addresses.

YourNintendoWii4Free.com - Get a Free Nintendo Wii